21 June 2013

Image borrowed from NA Alley

Before I say anything... *FAILS ARMS* *SQUEEEEEEE!*

But seriously guys... I need YOUR HELP!!! 

I'm here today to tell you that I've been selected as an Advocate in the NA Crush Tourney for one of my favorite leading men - Tristan Knight from author Kristie Cook's Soul Saver Series!!! I can't tell you how excited I am to be part of such a fantastic blog, character, author, reader and fan event. Over the next few days you'll hear a lot from me about the Tournament, swoonable Tristan and his boss lady, Kristie Cook!

Speaking of.. I should mention that the first book in the Soul Saver Series is currently FREE on ALL platforms! Here's all the links to by the Promise eBook FOR FREE!!!

Order the FREE eBook Online here: AmazonBarnes and NobleiBooksKoboSmashwords
In the UK: Amazon


Now... I can't do this on my own, so this is where you guys come in. I've set up a few things to help get everyone started.

First and most important, Tristan has his first round coming up, so we all have to act fast! Voting opens for the first round on ****Monday, June 25th at 11:59PM EST (or for us on the west coast, Monday at 8:59PM PST)**** Once the post is up, the voting can begin and will only be open for 24 HOURS! You'll be able to VOTE both HERE and at the NA ALLY! (During the 24 hour voting period I believe you'll be able to vote from multiple devices so everyone should keep that in mind.)

Speaking of acting fast and needing your help, I've created a Street Team! YES and I'm looking at each and everyone of YOU my followers! If you have some time to help out with promotion and voting then you fit perfectly for the Team of people I'm looking for!

Here's the quick form to fill out. Every thing will happen in a few emails so not to worry about me bogging down your inbox. Also, all info, emails, etc will be deleted at the end of the tournament.


Grab the button below, add it to blogs, Facebook, change your twitter pic, etc! Put it up everywhere you can!!


 

Tweet like crazy! Be sure to include the following hashtags so we can find you on twitter -

#NACrushTourney #KnightRiders

Here's some other important links to follow and watch for -

Find on Twitter: A Life Bound By Books, Tristan, Kristie Cook
Find out Facebook: A Life Bound By Books, Tristan, Kristie Cook

Title: Promise (Soul Savers #1)
Author: Kristie Cook
Publisher: Ang'dora Productions, 369 Pages (August 11, 2011)
Add to: Goodreads
Order the FREE eBook Online here: Amazon, Barnes and Noble, iBooks, Kobo, Smashwords

Synopsis: New Adult Paranormal Romance ** Mature Content ** Recommended for ages 16+ due to sexual situations and language.

First installment of award-winning author Kristie Cook's bestselling Soul Savers Series

Alexis Ames has a life full of promise...but not all promises can be kept.

When Alexis Ames is attacked by creatures that can't be real, she decides it's time she learns who she really is, with or without the help of her mother, who guards their family's secrets closely. After meeting the inhumanly attractive, multi-talented Tristan Knight, however, Alexis retreats behind her façade of normalcy...until she discovers he's not exactly normal either. Then their secrets begin to unravel.

Their union brings hope and promise to her family's secret society, the Angels' army, and to the future of mankind. But it also incites a dangerous pursuit by the enemy - Satan's minions and Tristan's creators. After all, Alexis and Tristan are a match made in Heaven and in Hell.

1st Place - 2010 Royal Palm Literary Award - Fantasy (Published) by Florida Writers Association.

Keep an eye out this space, more info coming soon including - News, Giveaways and other Exciting things for the tourney!

Find the Author

Follow me on Twitter     /     Be friends with me on Goodreads
Subscribe to my RSS Feed

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, my arms are flailing too! This is so exciting! Thank you in advance to EVERYONE who helps Tristan. I have lots of rewards and goodies planned for this, so let's see him through to the end! I want to share all these things I have for you. :) {{{hugs}}} to you, Lisa, for taking this on! I'm loving on you so hard right now. Oh, so is Tristan. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Link for iBooks in uk
    https://itunes.apple.com/gb/book/promise/id541970154?mt=11

    ReplyDelete

Comment and let me know your thoughts on this post.

Twitter Goodreads Email

Recently Read


Blog Archive

Search the Blog!

Learn more about RAK

Book Soulmates
Xpresso Book Tours

Total Pageviews

Copyright

FTC Disclaimer:

In accordance with FTC Guidelines, I have not received any monetary gain for any information posted within the pages of this website/blog. Any and all information has been provided by the publisher, author and or publicist for free. Content is also based on purchases made by myself or of my guest reviewer(s). Any and all opinions expressed within the pages of this website/blog are solely my own or those of the authors of any and all guest reviewers(s) or guest bloggers.



Related Posts with Thumbnails

About Me

Hi, I’m Lisa and I'm a proud bibliophile.

I enjoy reading and reviewing a variety of different books within the Young Adult, "New Adult" & Adult genres/categories. If you have any questions or if you are an author or publisher and would be interested in promoting a book, please feel free email. You can find my email under the "mail" button or under the contact link at the top of the page.

I look forward to hearing from you!


Authors, Publishers & Publicists

Have a book you'd like me to review or Promote? How about doing an Author Interview? Or maybe a Guest Post? Great! I'd love to! For more information about having your book reviewed here, please follow this link for more information:

Reviews, Interviews, Guest Posts and Contest.

Guest Reviewer Jenny

Guest Reviewer Jenny
Click for info & links to her reviews!

My Ratings

When I review I rate from 1 to 5 stars, 5 being the highest rating. I review based on many different things from the writing, to the story - to the characters and how I can relate to them or how they are developed. I also review based on if an author has worked their magic and was able to draw me into a story so deeply that I don't want to put the book down. If you would like me to review a book, please contact me or view my Contact Information and Review Policy for further details.

5 Stars - I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!
4 Stars - I Really liked/Loved it.
3 Stars - I liked it/Was pretty good.
2 Stars - It was, eh okay.
1 Star - It just wasn't for me.

Followers

Follow the Blog

Follow on Bloglovin

Follow By Email

Enter your email address:

Grab Me!

Blogs I Love